Tuesday 29 October 2013

Makeup vanity paint revamp!

Hi guys,
Just finished a paint project for my customer that wanted a makeup vanity.  I've painted a beautiful armoire for her link in a previous post and now she was looking for a makeup vanity.  
My paint method previous post link
Paint purchased at Home Depot:  Behr premium, fisnish mat
Darker color beige:  base 1754
Antique white color: base 1750
Special thanks to Mélanie Desmarais from Home Depot who is always so gracious, and helpful!!! 
So here we go!  Have a great day 
before, 1930
1. paint dark color, 2 paint light color
 paint furniture upside down (easier to paint buttom part)

distress by sanding, darker beige and natural wood peak through


painted stencil detail
voilà!




1 comment:

  1. My name is Amanda and I am trying to figure out the specific name of this vanity. I'm looking to buy one. You see I had one exactly like this. It was my great grandmother's and it was handed down to me after she passed away. Someone stole it from my grandmother's house and now I'm searching for one like it. If you could get back to me with a name or know of anyone selling one that would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete